In this subject students find out about electrical energy, how it is generated and manipulated with various components and circuits. This unit involves both theory and practical based lessons and introduces programmable micro controllers to explain the input, process and output feedback loop aimed at understanding closed loop systems.
- Energy systems
- Programmable Micro Controllers
- Sensors and the feedback loop
This unit is not just a theory based class but also a hands on unit with a discovery based approach aimed at understanding basic electronics and electrical behaviour.
Possible Assessment Tasks
- Onguard Training Certificates
- Production plan and folio
- Completion of a Closed Loop Electromechanical System