Leongatha Secondary College has developed values for students and teachers that will contribute to a safe, supportive and challenging learning environment.
LSC Learner values:
- Is self-motivated, inquisitive and organised.
- Displays resilience and a positive mindset.
- Is aware of their strengths and areas for improvement
- Respects their peers, teachers and the school.
- Is willing to receive feedback and is reflective.
LSC Teacher values
- Creates positive relationships.
- Displays empathy and is focussed on student wellbeing.
- Is student-focused and enthusiastic.
- Provides clarity, feedback and engaging lessons.
- Understands that challenges and change are necessary for professional growth.